Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Thursday, June 29, 2006

Random Pictures from my K-Tai (Cell Phone)


Yes! Apparently the Japanese love to "Rollback" their prices too!!
Photo taken in Shopping center near Mito Station.

Random photo of an iris garden I took on the way to school one morning. I was having a slight problem with my phone and it took me longer than expected to snap this photo... hence, I got honked at by a dozen Japanese people in a hurry to get to work. I had to bow to all of them as they drove around me with their glaring eyes of dissaproval.

Tressa-chan and I . Photo taken on some random night. We were probably drinking and/or singing kararoke.


F.Y.I.
ASS... I mean ASSE now comes in strawberry mocha flavor!

The latest drink of the season. Melon Chu-HI. The fine makers of Asahi felt that cantelope flavored alcoholic beverages were what was missing from this world. And they gave it to us.... however, there is only 1% alcohol in this drink and in the end you really only have a canteloupe flavored soda.

I took this amazing photo at the Golden Palace in Kyoto last December. There is no trick photography going on here. It really IS that beautiful!
A couple of Sundays ago I was in a neighboring town's supermarker and I was curious as to why everyone was in the fish area. They were cutting up a tuna as big as me... right in the store. Japanese people go crazy for fresh seafood. THEY LOVE IT!!!

No comments: