Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Friday, June 02, 2006

Wanna sound like a Chipmunk??? Now only 210 YEN!!!


My find of the week comes from the famed 100 Yen Shop. These stores (like the 99 cent stores of America and Canada) can be found pretty much everywhere. FYI as of today 1USD = 110YEN. Most items are 100 Yen, but I have seen specialty items run upwards of 600 Yen. Ex: My bathmat ran me 489 Yen, a new purse is maybe 550Yen and getting high is now only 210Yen.

As I was walking the isles of my local shop, I came across these in the party goods section! Cans of voice alteration!!??!! All you have to do is put this can to your mouth, push down the nozzle and breath in the specially formulated air to make your voice change! Amaze you friends! Fun for the whole family!! Can you believe this??? I didn't think you would! That is one of the many reasons why I always have my camera with me!
Only in Japan.

No comments: