Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Friday, September 08, 2006

HOT!!!!

Ya ever been in the kind of weather where the air is suppressing you? The air is deadly still. The sun is hidden by the immense grey sky and it is as hot as Hades. My pants are sticking to my butt, my shirt is stuck to my back, I can't even describe what my hair looks like at this moment... But it is not very attractive. All the kids are currently practicing for Sport's Day and every couple of seconds they need to take breaks to have a little tea or water. Everybody smells of stale sweat. I can't wait until I get home and I can take my second shower of the day.

This evening I am going out to dinner and karaoke with my Yachiyo English Club class. Hopefully all rooms will be airconditioned. If not... I may just leave. Ok... I probably won't leave because I really like my students, but I will definitely be questioning my sanity if there is no air. How can something that is soooooo terrible for the environment feel sooooooooooo damn good??? I hope ya all have a great weekend! Talk to ya later gaiters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jody,

Too bad we didn't get a chance too see each other again before I left for Newfie-land. My sisters wedding was nice, but it's pretty damn cold here! I wish my pants were stuck to my butt.

Glad to see some postings, I was getting pretty bored.

Take care
Una