Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Sunday, September 10, 2006

what is going on?

i have no idea what is going on. crazy emotions are flying all around. am i delusional? have i gone completley mad? all i can figure is that a month ago i was sane (well sane for me) and now words like us, co-habitation, our future and marriage keep popping up in conversation. am i growing up? have i suddenly started to act my shoe size (consequently in japan both are 27)? it may come as a suprise to many of u who know me, but i think the eternal quest is over. keep your fingers crossed for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I have never seen you like this. Hopefully he is a great guy; I wish you both a long, happy and adventurous life together.

Anonymous said...

the quest might be over?! hot damn! i hope you've got a burly one in corduroy pants! i think you should write juan and i an email about him! hint, hint!

miss you lots, love you more!
KIM