Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Thursday, September 21, 2006

A quick complaint regarding my life

Yesterday my car died. I have no explanation about the exact details of this. I understood the words "brakes", "suspension" and the hand gesture for my wheels popping off the car. Luckily, the company that I lease my crappy little car from had a replacement/loaner car at my house by 9pm.

It is hot again. I just was thinking abut putting my fan and polo t-shirts away when another heat wave hit. Damn it!

This past Saturday was Sports Day and today I was going to down load some cute pictures of Japanese kids doing silly things, but for some unknown reason this computer doesn't have flash on it???

Future Endeavours with my love have been postponed due to red tape. Damn American Foreign Policies. Can't we be nice to anybody out there??? I'm pretty damn sad about the entire thing. One day I'm getting ready to circle a date on the calender of when he will arrive and the next day we're screwed and back at square one. Well actually it's probably square 2 or 3, but regardless ... the situation just sucks.

I forgot to take out the trash this morning, again.

The sending of the Halloween/ Goodbye Jen and Drew Extravaganza E-vite will be postponed by another day due to the fact that this computer needs an attitude adjustment.

Is nobody ever awake in America? ANSWER YOUR PHONE PEOPLE!!!! Or else I'm moving to another country and calling my friends from Japan at random hours of the day.

Something is horribly wrong with my memory stick. I can no longer delete or add anything to it. And NO the lock is not on! I already checked it like 5 times.

My throat is all messed up again. I think I am just allergic to something in my house. Damn Japan.

Thank you for reading the rantings of this crazy blond in Japan. I am OK... just having one of those days. Love ya all. Jody

No comments: