Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Thursday, November 16, 2006

Mid Week Update

OK,OK, OK!!!! It's been a few days... but I certainly have left you on your own devices much longer than this before and you survived. Didn't you??? What's been going on????

  • Last Sunday I had to work the cultural day festival at school. Not to bad... I don't think the parents knew what they were getting themselves into. When they arrived at my class and realized that they were supposed to participate as well, their faces turned from fake smiles to quietly disturbed. However there was a few parents who got into and even won some of the games.
  • Monday was an Ibaraki Holiday so I went to Tokyo for a job interview. Yes, I am looking for another job. I am now planning to stay in Japan for one more year and I truly believe that if I live in any cabbage fielded, no train station having, only foreign person around city for another year I will go completely insane. I love Yachiyo-people, but I am ready for a change of scenery.
  • Tuesday: Work and Adult English Class
  • Wednesday: Day off for having to work on Sunday. I went to Yokohama this time for an interview with an international school.
  • Today: Work. We made Hand Turkeys and it made me slightly homesick for Thanksgiving food, football and large bottles of wine drunk with my family.
  • Tomorrow: WORK. Thank the goddess I have only three classes!!! I am tired. When is winter vacation again???? December twenty WHAT???!!!?? That's not soon enough! I might have to take the day after my birthday off and celebrate in style. Lots of champagne drinking, kareoke and no work the next day... yeah I like that idea.
Lots of Love Everyone!!! Ja Ne!!!

No comments: