Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Sunday, November 12, 2006

Tokyo Disney Sea!

Tokyo Disney Sea FREAKING Kicked ASS!!!

Maybe because this was my first time... but I LOVED Disney Sea!!! The new rides, the different themes, the great food and the option to conume alcoholic beverages! I LOVED IT ALL!!! I ate a ruben sanwich in old NY (my first since being in Japan). I dove into the center of the earth. I cried at the beautiful christmas music. It was raining almost all day, but that fact allowed us to ride Temple of Doom 4 times!





Who: Masayo and Momo... my students from my bi-monthly english class for the City of Yachiyo.
When: Yesterday... Left at 6am got home around 11:30pm
Weather: Raining, but not cold
Breakfast: sandwich from convience store
Lunch: Ruben Sadwich and French Fries
Dinner: Mexican FooD!!!! MMmmmm complete with christmas caroling mariachi band.
First Ride: Tower of Terror
Last Ride: Tower of Terror
Favorite Ride: Journey to the center of the Earth
Ride we wanted to ride most, but didn't: Gondola Ride
Ride most frequently rode: Indiana Jones/ Raging Spirits
How do I feel today??? Freaking tired and sore
Should you visit Tokyo Disney Sea??? HELL YEAH!!!

No comments: