Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Handle

OK People... since most of ya are not on skype... Juan and I have also opened an msn account. So now there is no reason not to chat with us... that is unless you just don't like us (do we smell??? are we the smelly couple???). Anywhoo... our marital handle is

the.j.leons

Juan is home alone all day, so if some weird person starts chatting with you don't fret... it's just my husband.

Missing you all out there!!!
Smooches

PS Our joint e-mail is also the.j.leons@hotmail.com (but we will also be keeping our private e-mails (hahaha, it's kind of like checking accounts)).

No comments: