Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Sunday, February 04, 2007

Makin' Pottery in Kasama

Last Saturday, Juan and I accompanied Tressa to Kasama so she could get her car fixed... while the Suzuki Swift was in the shop we met 2 of Tressa's co-workers at the Kasama Pottery Center. I had visited this area once before, but this time I was really excited to actually make something! After using our very bad Japanese and a little English, we were all set up with our own sets of paints, brushes and pottery. Juan and I both chose to paint Japanese style tea cups. Several hours were spent catching up on gossip and making new friends. I really enjoyed doing something a little artsy-fartsy for a change, Juan and I both want to return to paint matching plates so that we can have a complete set. (and NO Juan... painting pottery does not make you gay). Muah!


No comments: