Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Monday, February 05, 2007

Winter

This winter has been particulary warm. As of yet, no snow is in sight. They have even said that the Cherry blossoms are expected to bloom too early this spring. But I know winter is still here. It is still lurking on my frozen car every morning. I still appreciate everyday the fact that I have a heated toilet seat. But I never realized it was going to get really cold this winter.

This morning, as I stumbled thru my cold house twards the bath to take a hot shower, I was greeted with frozen pipes. I briskly walked to the kitchen, my warm breath crystalizing in front of my face, and attempt to get the hot water running in there. Alas, my pipes were frozen and I am without a shower for the day. Thank the goddess for deoderant and purfume. Arrrggg!!! Damn frozen pipes! Damn Winter!!

No comments: