Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Thursday, March 22, 2007

Update

Hi kids!!! Jody here. Sorry I have fallen of the face of the planet, but I have been busy. Between quitting one job, starting a new one, finding an apartment and keeping my sanity, my life has been a little crazy.

So Yachiyo-machi is almost a thing of the past. Juan and I (hopefully) will be moving out on Wednesday the 28th. On the 29th, we close down the house and get rid of the car. I am pretty stressed out with the entire situation. Our new apartment is in Nerima and I will give you more details about it after we move in next week.

Juan is still on the job hunt, but he is finally starting to get some responses. Hopefully he will be interviewing over the next two weeks and have a job by the end of April. My new job starts on April 2nd and hopefully I will have another part time job ($$$) by the end of the month.

Currently, we are packing up the house and trying to figure out how to move it into an apartment half the size and twice the price. Wish us luck on our last days in Yachiyo and our first days in the great megalopolis of Tokyo.

No comments: