Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Sunday, March 25, 2007

First Blossom Picnic

Saturday. In the Park. I think it was pre- hanami Season.

So the sakura (cherry blossoms) were supposed to bloom really, really early this year. Did they??? NO!!! Which is why we had a first blossom picnic party this Saturday. The sun wasn't out, but 5 crazy foreigners were. Sandwiches, beer and a limited amount of blossoms were in effect. Thanks to the great company of Anna, Dave, Tressa and eventually Matt... the day was a pleasant one. However I can't wait until the real thing next week. Thanks kids for making this pre-hanami a fun one. Smooches!






No comments: