Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Thursday, June 21, 2007

We Got It!!!

Hi Everybody,

First HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD! (sorry its a bit late)

Juan and I finally just got our Internet connected. YEAH!!!! So no more dropped calls on skype, no more "sorry no e-mail card on your birthday" and definitely no more not blogging.

Just a quick update about life and our free time. Last weekend Juan and I took the train up to Tochigi-shi to visit Dave and Anna. Good times were had at the local rooftop beer garden and then 5 hours at karaoke. I have missed karaoke. None of us have gone since Tressa's farewell party. Needless to say, many a song and toasts were in her honor (we all totally miss you dudette).

The weather.... it's hot!!! The rainy season is upon us, but as of yet... no rain. It is good for drying clothes outside, but hell on our air conditioning. If it doesn't start raining pretty soon, we are going to have a bum rice harvest , which means that the main staple of life in Japan will become very expensive. Bummer I know. We complain when it rains and we complain when there isn't enough rain.

So... there is your update. Hopefully blogs will become more frequent again (3 a week or so?). TA TA till next time. MUAH!!!

No comments: