Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Friday, August 17, 2007

At home with the aircon on high

Juan and I have been home since last Sunday. It is too hot and crowded to do anything and since I have to fight Juan for computer access I haven't got the chance to update you about the rest of our honey moon. Since we came home so early, we still have two days on our train passes left. Because the passes must be used before September 10th, we plan to take a mini-break towards the end of the month when hopefully everyone will be back at work. Over the next couple of days I plan to back blog and tell you about Juan's first international birthday, our time in Osaka and our evening at the ninja restraunt. Till then... Lots o love.

No comments: