Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Tuesday, August 21, 2007

back to the daily grind

Today I go back to work. NOOOOOOooooooooo!

Technically, I went back to work on Saturday (but then I had my normal weekend on Sunday and Monday). Today is the day. No days off until Christmas. I think there are a couple of national holidays in the fall, but just my luck... the majority of them fall on a Monday (my day off). Even though I like this job, it pays better and my boss is very helpful and nice... I miss all the time off I had with my old job. But as Juan says "Hey! You get 5 weeks paid vacation a year. You would never get that in America.".

So I will suck it up, put my work clothes on and get on the bus in a few hours. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

No comments: