Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Belated entry of Juan's Birthday

On August 3rd Juan turned another year older. 27 to be exact. Because I still had to go to work, I decided to take Juan out to lunch. But before lunch we had a quick stop to make.


In case you didn't know... if you go to Tokyo Tower on your birthday, you get in Free!!!! You get free admision, a birthday card and free cake in the cafe! WOOO HOOO!

A peaceful view of Tokyo.











Juan is lovin' his free cake and a sandwhich and a cup of coffee.


This is a little scarry. Standing on a glass floor. Yeah, that's scarry.





The birthday boy can't resist playing in the arcade. It's ok though, it's his birthday!










Later that night, after work, I invited our downstairs neighbors over for cards, nachos, beer, whisky and birthday cake. Juan said it was a pretty good birthday. Thanks hon!! May you have many more!

No comments: