Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Sunday, September 02, 2007

Cuteness at its best



Since I am having problems downloading video footage from recent festivals Juan and I have been to, I have decided to share a secret shame with you all. We are addicted to cute. That's right. cuteoverload.com gives us pixels of cuteness everyday (sometimes more than once a day). Bunnies, cats, doggies and more. Funny, silly, adorable and sometimes strange. If it's cute.... it's there. We usually log once a day to check out the cute. You should too!

I don't know what it is... but I am a total sucker for baby hippos. They are so ugly, they circle around again to cute.

No comments: