Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Friday, September 07, 2007

Typhoon

We are all right after the huge typhoon that smacked Tokyo last night. I luckily got home before the trains broke down. We didn't loose any electricity or anything. The only bad thing to happen to us is that I got drenched on my walk from the bus station to the house and this morning I woke up with a sore throat and a nasty cold. The current weather outside is warm, very windy, partially cloudy and extremely humid. So after I finish my tea I need to get ready for work. Thanks for all the concern!!! love J n J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you two are ok...hope your throat gets better.