Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Tuesday, September 18, 2007

WORKING!!!!!!

Juan and I have been working like dogs lately. That is the main reason for not posting in the past week or so. Last week Juan and I worked double shifts everyday. Which means we left the house everyday around 8am and didn't return until after 10pm. So I have a good excuse about not blogging. I barely had time to eat lunch everyday let alone blog. Luckily, this week I am working just the one full time job and Juan is still working semi-double days, therefore, Juan is at work and I get to play on the computer all morning. YEAH!!!!

Last Sunday (the only time I got to spend anytime with my hunky husband during daylight hours last week) we spent our day off "Tokyo Style". After having lunch at our favorite hamburger spot, we spent the afternoon shopping in Shibuya. Juan found an English Language book sale and I eagerly jumped at the chance to buy some new reading material. Two hours and 6,000 Yen later I had bought enough books to keep me entertained for the rest of the month (maybe even until November, but probably not).

Other than working, nothing is new over here. The weather hasn't decided what season it is yet. One day it's hot and muggy, the next day cloudy and cool. Today is partially cloudy and sunny with a slight cool breeze. In other words... it's perfect. But knowing Japan... there will probably be a typhoon tomorrow or it will be 95 degrees. Arrrgggghhhh Japanese weather!

So, till next time... take care of each other and JA NE!!!

No comments: