Oh My god. It's been over a month since I blogged?!?!?? I am so sorry. Juan and I are not dead, we are alive and well. Hmmmm what's been going on....
- Juan and I got influenza. Juan was 100% after 3 days, but it took me over a week to get the flu virus out of my system. Then I got an ear infection.
- We found a Costco in Shinagawa. On the way home from our initial visit, I received more stares and inquiries in 1 hour than in my entire time in Japan. People were trying to figure out what Quaker Oats Oatmeal was and why I needed a gargantuan size box of it. The next time we visited we filled a suitcase to avoid the stares and random questions.
- On a sadder note, our dear friend Tressa has been diagnosed with Lupus. We love you Tress!!! XOXO
- Work has been going good. I pulled a tough couple of weeks earlier this month, but the overtime pay will help pay for our winter travel plans.
- FYI our winter travel plans are to visit Cambodia for about 2 weeks.
- Speaking of travel, Juan and I just got back from a mini-break in Kyoto. I know It's my third time traveling into the old capital, but every time I visit I find something new and amazing (pictures to come within the week).
- On a much happier note... My darling friend and former university and post university roommate Kim Gee recently got married!! Congratulation Kim and Todd!!!
- Last weekend Juan and I spent a lovely Sunday walking around Ueno Park.
- This weekend we are planning on going to the Tokyo Auto Show (yeah...this is obviously more for Juan than for me).
- Fall is here, my favorite season. Cooler, sunny days and not a lot of rain. Ahhh I love Autumn!
Well, that's all I can remember for the moment. I plan to back blog a bunch of pictures and stuff over the rest of the week. till then.... Ja Ne and Happy Halloween!