Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Greatest Onsen EVER!!!

On our last day in Hakone Juan headed back to Tokyo early while Mom and I decided to go to an onsen. For a long time I have been wanting to go to this spa and finally with Mom in the country I have an excuse to go.

All day long Mom and I spent a luxurious day in baths of sake, red wine, coffee, natural hot spring waterfalls and green tea. Over 25 different bathing options are available at Yunessun. There are also seasonal baths, ours were orange rinds (with real oranges floating around) a foot bath where little fish eat off all the dead skin (mom wouldn't put her feet in HAHAHA) and a BEER bath.

After taking in all the fun we were ready to take off out bathing suits and move onto Mori No Yu which is Yunessun's traditional onsen baths. Here we oooohhed and aaaaahed over the ceder lined baths in the beautiful mountain surrounds. Mom and I were so relaxed that we slept on the train the entire trip back to Tokyo. If you ever find yourself in Hakone, this is a great place that the entire family would enjoy.

No comments: