Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Saturday, December 29, 2007

3 days in Hakone

Because we didn't go to Cambodia for winter break (don't worry it's not because we're broke. it's because I have decided to get my masters degree!!! YEAH!!! And we thought that an education was better than 2 weeks in a foreign country. Oh well... maybe next time) anywhoo... because we didn't go to Cambodia, Mom came an spent 2 weeks with us. And since neither Juan nor Mom has been to Hakone I thought we would go and visit after Christmas.

Since this is my third time visiting Hakone I will spare you the majority of the little things. We went to the Hakone Open Air Museum, took a cable car and sky cab to Owakanodi where we ate some black eggs then took a boat ride on a pirate ship across the lake. Besides this... Mom and I spent the majority of three days sitting in the natural hot springs. I have never been so clean in my life!!!


No comments: