Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas at DisneySea

Christmas Eve was spent at home eating christmazu caeki (x-mas cake), drinking champagne and opening presents. But what better way to celebrate the birth of Jesus than going to the happiest nautical place on earth... TOKYO DISNEY SEA!!! Along with Juan and I... My Mom came back to Japan to spend the holidays with us. We also took along our neighbors to enjoy in the festivities.

Since Christmas is considered the most romantic day of the year (remember that Valentines day is for men), the park was crowded with thousand of young couples in funny ears and ridiculous hats. In the end it was crowded and cold, but hey... it was warmer and drier than last year's day after Christmas TYPHOON Disneyland adventure. However the only thing missing from the day was Tressa and driving back to Ibaraki in our underwear at 1am.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

No comments: