Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Sunday, January 13, 2008

PIZZA HUT!!!

After living in Japan for nearly 3 years Juan and I have finally figured out how to get pizza delivered to our home! YEAH!!!!! Today we started registering for Pizza Hut Delivery Club Online and about 3 1/2 hours (with the help of Google Translator) later we were enjoying our extra cheezu pepperoni salami pan crust Pizza Hut Pizza! Amazing!!! It's interesting to note that we live less than 5 minutes from the Pizza Hut, but that's not the point. The point is that we no longer have to ride our bicycles 2 minutes down the road in the middle of winter for a little cheesy piece of America.

I would now like to share some of the amazing pizza selections that can be found at the Japan Pizza Hut.
Mochi, Mentai and Potato Pizza
Ingredients:
Shrimp, mochi, onion, seaweed, potato, corn, mayonnaise and fish eggs
Mild Tuna Pizza
Ingredients:
Tuna, corn, onion, bacon and mayonnaise
(this one I think I would actually try)
Seafood Mix Pizza
Ingredients:
Shrimp, tuna mixed with mayo, onion, squid and broccoli
And the perfect side dish to any meal...
CORN SALAD
Ingredients:
CORN, corn and you guessed it, corn!

No comments: