Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Thursday, May 15, 2008

Golden Week 08

Yeah. We did absolutley nothing for golden week! This year, to the dismay of every Japanese citizen, two of the 4 golden week holidays fell over the weekend. So most of us were left with a 4 day weekend instead of the regular entire week off. BUMMER!!! i tried to make some plans with my friends up in Ibaraki, but unfortunatley, all those plans fell through. Oh well.

So here is some pictures of the old Juanster and I having a great date night. Dinner at Shakey's pizza, Bowling and an hour playing at the game center. FUN, FUN, FUN!




We also jogged down to Costco for a day of bulk shopping and 150Yen Hot dogs. YUMMY!!!

Here's Juan carrying half our bounty. It's a long way home. 4 Trains and a bus ride. Yeah, it's a pain in the ass.

No comments: