Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oh My GOD!!!

Hello!?!?!?! Has it really been that long??? I am so sorry! What's been going on??? Well after getting my school books almost 2 months late, I have spent the last 6 weeks studying my butt off!!! I have three more chapters until I finish my coursework, which will hopefully be completed by Sunday night. Then I have one month to write my 4,000 word essay. So ... yeah.... I'm kind of busy.

Work is the same as always. Midterms passed without any problems and all the teachers(including myself) are gearing up for finals, which are the first week of July. I must say... I really like teaching high school. Grading and test making... it's a nice change from singing and dancing in front of a bunch of 6 year olds for 7 hours a day.

And speaking of six year olds.... I got myself a summer job teaching at a preschool for 4weeks. 4 hours a day/four days a week. It's only 25 bucks an hour, but hey... I wasn't doing anything anyways. 25 bucks an hour is better than 0 dollars an hour. Right?

Juan is doing great. He has been working like crazy recently. He is definitely looking forward to his 6 weeks of summer vacation which starts the third week in July.

Other than that life is pretty boring around here. We have been staying home almost every weekend so I can study. It's boring, but at least we are saving money (money which ends up going to my tuition and more books which equals more studying).

Well that's it for now. I will try to find some time to back blog this weekend (as long as i finish my home work first).

Ja Ne!!!
Jody

No comments: