Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Meiji Gakuin

Here's some pictures of my school. It's very old and even though it looks totally out of place in downtown Tokyo... I think it has a lot of grace and charm to it.



Look!!! The chapel has little flying buttresses! HAHAHA . See... that degree in art history didn't go completely to waste!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call me i didnt save the 951 # to my phone like i thought i did.,..were having a girl pnut

Unknown said...

See! You were totally meant to give a scholarly assessment of the chapel :)

FLYING BUTTRESSES: I love it! Thanks for sharing your art history wisdom.