Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Sunday, August 10, 2008

Coffee Video

A funny thing happened on the way to Hiroshima... 

Over summer holiday (aka Obon week), I headed down to Hiroshima for the Birmingham University's conference for distance learners. I have to attend one of these seminars in order to graduate, so I though I should get it over and done with early on in my MA program.  More on that later... 

While I was on the night bus (which I never recommend taking, but hey... I'm cheep) we pulled off at a rest stop and I found this crazy coffee maker.  I  didn't realize what was going on right away, but as soon as I did I tried to get it all on tape for ya.  Please don't judge my running commentary to harshly, I had taken two sleeping pills and was highly delirious. 

No comments: