Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Friday, August 01, 2008

My Summer Job in Saitama

My summer job consisted of running around with 13 preschoolers, one Japanese aid and a strange Australian head teacher.  I worked 5 hours a day, 4 days a week. It sure didn't see seem like a lot of work, but after running around with those kids I came home completely exhausted every afternoon.  This was  my first preschool job, which will help in rounding out my CV, but I don't think I could do this full time. Call me crazy, but I think the 300 hormonal teenagers I currently instruct is much easier to teach than those 13 little cute monsters. 

Here's me making a mummy of Mi-chan!
The kids went crazy. They loved it!

No comments: