Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Friday, September 05, 2008

5 reasons why I always carry my camera

1. Because you never know when you are going to run into a sumo wrestler coming off a commuter train
2. Because weird statues outside of train stations are hard to come by. Can you believe this is supposed to be an eel head?!!???
3. Because that weird cat cafe you read about on TokyoTimes.org is actually a real place.
4. Because everything in Japan is made just a little smaller. Believe it or not... these are lawn mowers. They look more like the fisher-price vacuum cleaner I had when I was a kid.

and 5. Because every day in Japan is a celebration, and you always run into a festival when you least expect it.

No comments: