Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Friday, September 12, 2008

Goodbye Party

Last night was my last night working for the Japanese German Cosmetics Company. The company has decided to stop their lessons, so me and the two other teachers were given a sayonara party after our last class. I taught this corporate class on Thursday evenings. I really enjoy teaching adults English Conversation. Ever since I left my old job in Koenji, I have come to realise that A) I really don't like teaching kids and B) I love teaching adults.

I am sad to see this class go, but I am exited about the friendships I have gained. Juan is always telling me to go out and get some girl friends and I think I just found them. We are already planning to see the Sex and the City movie this weekend (hey... it just was released a week ago over here) and possible a weekend onsen trip in November. Anywhoo... here are some pictures from my sayonara party.











No comments: