Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Tuesday, September 23, 2008

BENTO

Recently I have had an interest in bentos. I haven't made any yet, but I am searching the Internet for inspiration.  Here are my two favorite sites about bentos

Lunch in a Box has great ideas for cooking for little kids and has amazing ideas about how to streamline your bento making mornings.

and Just Bento has very healthy and simple bentos. Plus great photos.

If you are a highly skilled bento artisan google kyaraben or  oekakiben for divine inspiration.

Also if these sites are not your cup of tea then check out Cooking Cute or check out the books at your local book store.  Bentos are  increasing in popularity and it shouldn't be too hard to find some great ideas for your bento needs. ENJOY!


No comments: