Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Sunday, September 28, 2008

Juan's Sports Day

Last Saturday we headed out to Mitaka where Juan teaches Elementary School. His school invited him to their annual Sports Day. This was Juan's first sports day and he was super excited to be part of Japan's most noble traditions... Undokai (aka Sport's Day)! Sorry, most of the pictures are of the red team... that is just where we were sitting.

Third Graders foot race.
5th and 6th graders battle it out and try to steal each others hats.
The all school ball relay race.
Final stretchings before closing ceremonies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It sounds like you guys are having fun in Japan. Time sure does fly by, it seems like it has been too long. Greg and I are doing good, lot's of random things, maybe I should get a blog site...I'd have to get more computer savy though, drop us an email anytime, we'd love to hear more from you. Congratulations on yor marriage,and best wishes, Steph