Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Thursday, October 09, 2008

I'm an AUNT!!

Wednesday morning I was briefly awakened by a call from my mother, which I didn't answer because it was 2am. But after I called my Mom back at 8am I found out that I'm an Aunt. My little sister Paula and her Husband John had a baby girl! Layla Sofia White was born 6 lbs 12 ounces, 20 inches long. She has John's eyes, Paula's mouth and has stolen my mother's heart. Congratulations Paula and John!! Best wishes to all 3  of you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Auntie Jody! Please send my warmest congrats to the family!

Love always!
KIM