Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Monday, February 09, 2009

It's a little warm


February has started and there is no sign of snow here. Juan and I saw a couple of flurries last week, but nothing stuck. It has been so warm, that the plum blossoms have started to bloom about a month too early. Unfortunately the weather has been so wishy-washy that the blossoms just don't know what to do with themselves. A couple have bloomed, but the majority are still frozen in their little buds. So, ume (plum) blossoms season (early to mid march) will most likely be a little on the boring side this year.

Here are a couple of pictures Juan and I took on a walk around Shakuji Koen (our local park).

No comments: