Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Monday, February 16, 2009

Joy's blog will make you want to lick the screen


Today I thought I would share with you one of our favorite food blogs. Joy the Baker is a professional baker who loves to bake, photograph, eat, travel, take pictures of her baked goods, tell stories and share her love of fabulous food. Her recipes are super easy to follow and her photographs have reduced me to drooling on my keyboard a time or two. Her writing style is genuine, sentimental, humorous and passionate.

Every time I read her blog I feel as if I have sinned and need to go to the gym immediately for penance. And after reading about her obsession with pancakes and her search for the perfect doughnut, I knew she was a cyber sister at heart (well maybe at stomach) and a must read for Team Leon. Here are a few examples of her gastronomic genius (with direct links included to the recipe).

No comments: