Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Sunday, March 01, 2009

Fiesta Fun

So Juan and I have been living super frugal as of late, but a couple of weeks ago we treated ourselves to a night out on the town in Ebisu. We met up with our friend Misa for happy hour at "The Hub". I love the Hub. All drinks and appetizers are 1/2 price everyday until 7!!!!

After happy hour we took a cab down the street (It's winter!!!!) to Salsita, a Mexican restaurant near Hiroo station. This restaurant is known for having authentic Mexican food, not the regular Mexican food found in the US or Tex-Mex which is finally becoming fashionable
in Tokyo. It was good, however I do have to say that all the food had a chipotle taste which got a little redundant after the 3rd dish. My favorite was the Devil's Shrimp... it was so spicy Juan was hiccuping for 5 mins and Misa-chan drank down 1 1/2 mohitos while eating only 3 pieces of shrimp. I don't know if we will return, but it defiantly was nice to get out. Thanks Misa for a great night!!!


No comments: