Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Thursday, March 12, 2009

Goodbye Meiji Gakuin

A couple of weeks ago I started my last classes at Meiji Gakuin. I am sorry to be leaving. All the teachers seem to understand why I am leaving (full time job, close to home, excellent salary ect...). Even the principle apologized for not being able to offer me a full time job. But as always... I am so sorry to be leaving all of my co-workers and students. I can't help it, I get so attached to them. It breaks my heart when they shake my hand and say thank you. Even the bad kid that drove me crazy ran up to me after class shook my hand , looked in my eyes and said thank you.

The English Speaking Society (English Club) threw me a going away party with snacks, games, gifts and a magic show. Thank you guys!!!! All the teachers have been saying that they will miss me and my smile and that they are sure I will be the most popular teacher at my new school, just like I was at MGHS. I don't know if they say these things just to be nice, but it sure does boost up my ego and sad heart hearing it. Thank You Everyone at Meiji Gakuin for giving me a great year!!! Thank You!!!

No comments: