Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Thursday, March 19, 2009

Waiting



Over the past couple of days I have spent a large portion of time waiting. Here are the top 5 things (in random order of importance) I have waited for this week.

  1. The bus. One almost always waits for the bus, but 30 minutes at Meguro station is a bit extreme if you ask me.
  2. The tax offices at Nerima-ku city hall.
  3. The second set of tax offices on the other side of Nerima-ku, which I learned of and was sent to only after waiting for over an hour at the first set of tax offices.
  4. The good toilet with the heated seat, fake flushing sounds, washlet , bidet and warm air bum dryer.
  5. Tokyo Area Immigration offices to get my 3 year renewal visa.

Thank the good lord for Adam Corolla's new podcast series for saving my sanity.


No comments: