Over the past couple of days I have spent a large portion of time waiting. Here are the top 5 things (in random order of importance) I have waited for this week.
- The bus. One almost always waits for the bus, but 30 minutes at Meguro station is a bit extreme if you ask me.
- The tax offices at Nerima-ku city hall.
- The second set of tax offices on the other side of Nerima-ku, which I learned of and was sent to only after waiting for over an hour at the first set of tax offices.
- The good toilet with the heated seat, fake flushing sounds, washlet , bidet and warm air bum dryer.
- Tokyo Area Immigration offices to get my 3 year renewal visa.
Thank the good lord for Adam Corolla's new podcast series for saving my sanity.