Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

FriendFace



Juan and I are fans (and have been for a couple of years now) of a show called "The IT Crowd". Obviously, my computer loving honey feels like he can relate to his fellow nerds now via a British sit-com. If you haven't seen it yet... do it now. I really only mention it because recently my Mom has joined facebook and on an episode last year Moss's Mom joins FriendFace too (a play off of Facebook). If you want to relate to my life, in a slightly exaggerated way, watch this little snippet of the friendface episode... so freaking funny.

No comments: