Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Monday, May 11, 2009

Enoshima

On the last day of Golden week Juan and I felt the need to see someone other than each other. So Juan went to lunch with one of his adult students and I went to Enoshima with Misa-chan and Naoko-chan. I have never been to Enoshima, but it was a quaint little island just north of Kamakura. The island (about 4km in circumfrance) houses many shrines dedicated to the Godess Benzaiten (goddess of music and entertainment). We had a great time hiking this little island, eventhough, it was raining all day. After we walked the island, we headed over to the Aquarium to get out of the rain and eventually we ended up at an Okinawa restaurant for dinner.

Thanks for a great day ladies! Especially Naoko, who was our personal tour guide (Misa has also never been to Enoshima). Enjoy all the pictures!

No comments: