Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Carps vs. Baystars 2009

Juan and I are lucky enough to have people in our life who love the Carps so much that they are willing to sit in an open stadium, in the hot and humid Japan summer weather, in Yokohama to see a baseball game with us. Kazuyoshi-san, one of Juan's students, and his new, super cute and nice girlfriend enjoyed the day with us. We had really good seats, just to the right of the Carps super fan seating and with the help of ice-cream, shaved ices and a hefty amount of cold beer we had a really great day in Yokohama. Thank you Kazuyoshi-san!


No comments: