Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Terrible Ending!

About 20 hours of work, but only 14 hours of paid work, no down time, maximum 10 minute breaks here and there, no hotel, terrible food, slept on the floor in a classroom, took a shower in a room that looks like a place where you would perform surgery on people in the 1800's, all the school teachers went home to sleep in their beds leaving the assistant saleswoman and the English teachers to take care of the kids etc... This is by far the worst camp I have ever attended. Poorly planned and executed. The company said they would pay us an extra hundred bucks, but I am still going to write a letter. What an awful way to end my summer job!!! The only picture I took all weekend was of my bed. It's on the floor in a classroom. Enough said.

No comments: