Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Beer Mt.

After the festival in Kichijoji, I met Naoko at Mt. Takao to enjoy their seasonal beer garden.


Because it was already 5pm, we decided to take the tram up the mountain instead of hiking.

But apparently, we did not get there early enough because there was a two hour wait for the beer garden. So we got ourselves a number and decided to hike up to the nearby temple.


About an hour later we headed back down to the beer garden. The view of the city was fantastic from up here. We grabbed a beer and waited with everyone else for our numbers to be called.

About 20 minutes later we finally got in!!! It was such a great deal! 3,000 Yen gets you 2 hours of all you can eat and drink. There was great Japanese, Chinese and Italian food. There was also a variety of drinks including beer, chu-hi, s0-chu, sake and whiskey.


Thanks Naoko for a great time. Lets go again next year!!!

PS... My legs are still killing me today!!!

No comments: