Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sports Day at Fujimi

Sports Day at Fujimi was really fun!!! Sports Day was actually supposed to be on Sunday, but after Saturday showers we got moved to Monday. Unfortunately, my school has influenza mania and currently is the only school to be shut down in Tokyo due to influenza. On sports day over 150 students were out sick. All students have to take their temperature before coming to school. Faculty is encouraged to wear masks and everyone is asked to wash hands before and after doing anything. Due to high numbers of sick infected, sports day was cut short by several hours and classes were canceled for the remainder of the week. Enjoy some pictures from our sunny day.










No comments: