Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Saturday, September 19, 2009

Disney Sea

So with the entire week off due to influenza, my co-worker, his best friend and I thought it would be a good idea to go to Tokyo Disney Sea. Unfortunately at the last minute Friday morning my coworker decided not to go to TDR and to instead buy a new car. So his best friend Derek and I were off for a day of adventures at Tokyo Disney Sea sans Simon. Luckily, Derek and I have met on several other occasions. In fact we spent an entire week teaching in Sendai over the summer together.

The park was nearly empty and with our fast-passes in full use we didn't wait anymore than 20 minutes for any given ride. I went on several boat rides including the gondolas! Here's a few photos from the day. Thanks Derek for a fun day!

No comments: