Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Monday, November 16, 2009

The boys last day


The last day, the boys ran off to Tsukiji Fish market early in the morning while Juan and I slept in until a decent hour of the day. Once they got back from having sushi brunch, Juan and I were awake and rested. We decided to take them to Akihabara for an afternoon of techno, comic book loving, and maid costume wearing fun. Juan played the role as private tour guide. We saw and did it all from playing video games to browsing shops with x-rated plastic comic book figurines. Good Times!!! Thanks tour guide Juan! You're the best!


I hope the boys had a great time in Japan. Apart from the time we spent working or sick in bed with the flu, we tried to show then a good time. Anyone else wanna come visit??? Our floor and futons are always available for anyone willing to bring us some Almond Joys and a few sticks of decent deodorant.

No comments: