Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Saturday, November 14, 2009

Friday Night Fun

By Thursday morning, my fever was gone and by Friday morning I was no longer contagious, but still a little weak. The medicine the doctor gave me made my stomach topsy-turvey and even though bronchitis is not contagious, it still sucks having it. However, we still wanted to show the boys a good time, but my good time was limited to how I was feeling. I decided to meet Juan and the boys up for dinner then let them tackle the night by themselves while I went back home to sleep.After a quick kebab sandwich I felt energised enough to take everyone to Karaoke. The boys LOVED the karaoke box. They never realized that singing in a room for two hours with only your friends would be so much fun!

After that, the boys wanted another kabob sandwich. Then it was time to take a train back to Asagaya. But first the boys felt the need to prance across the busiest intersection in the world and yes... it's raining.

After we put the boys' rail pass to good use, I decided that we should go to a Japanese Izakaya (bar) before taking a taxi home. Za Watami is a chain restaurant/bar found almost anywhere. They have a good selection of food and more importantly... they have pictures on the menu. Yep, I have been here almost 5 years and I still can't read kanji. Thank you!

No comments: