Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Saturday, January 16, 2010

Another Last Day... Maybe

Today was my last say at my Saturday job. We made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (sorry no pictures) and had a nice time just snacking and chatting. Some of the students I will really miss, some not so much.The school has not decided if or how many Saturday morning elective English conversation classes they will need next year. My colleague and I have said that if they need a teacher for next year we are both available. Hopefully we will get called up to duty come April.

What am I going to do with all those free Saturday's???

No comments: