Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Good-bye Melina

It's Tuesday and Melina is gone. Juan and I are back to work and our tiny apartment looks like a small scale hurricane has hit. It's weird having our house back. I'm sure it will take a week or so to get back to our normal routine. It's great having people visit, but Juan and I are not encouraging anyone to come visit for a while. Our house is just too small for a stream of visitors. Honestly, the only place to have a peaceful moment to oneself is in the bathroom.

But it was really nice having Juan's sister here. It's nice just to get to know someone from Juan's side of the family. They usually have some funny stories about Juan and visa versa. I am really excited, and a little nervous, about meeting all of Juan's family this summer. If anyone has a spare Spanish word of the day calendar lying around please send it my way.

Thanks Melina for coming over the big blue to visit us. See ya really soon!!!! Love ya!


No comments: